Are you someone who always puts the customer first? Someone who is service- and solution-oriented and likes to develop relationships with the customer? Then we have an interesting position on offer. We are looking for account manager talent to provide our network with the best service and advice.
Result areas for the Account Manager position:
- Answering and advising customers;
- Independent support and expansion of accounts;
- Approaching and enthusing customers in the use and deployment of Human Insight solutions and processes;
- Maintaining contact with business partners and customers;
- Identifying and answering questions and translating these into action for the Human Insight team;
- Share customer data, in the form of reports, with the customer;
- Drafting presentations for clients containing visualisations of assessment data.
For this vacancy, we are looking for someone who:
- Can work independently and always sees the customer as number 1 priority;
- Not shy to pick up the phone or advise customers;
- Knows how to keep an overview when multiple projects and accounts need to be managed;
- Commercial thinking and solution-oriented;
- Account management experience is a plus;
- Has a good command of the English language in word and writing;
- Is an ‘all-around awesome’ person.
The current Human Insight team consists of an interesting mix of diverse talents and backgrounds. We, therefore, mainly look at your interests and skills and not so much at your work experience and diplomas. That said, we suspect that people with a background in Business Administration, Psychology or HR will quickly understand what we do for our clients.
Who are we?
Our organisation, Human Insight, is an organisation with a start-up feel but with years of experience focused on online assessments. Our assessment tools help people progress in their work/life/career and help companies get the most out of their people. It maps out the different dynamics within organisations and provides insight into the personal optimal contribution. We have a flexible internal team and work together with a large number of consultants and supervisors (also internationally). So you don’t have to worry about expanding your network.
Work week indication
The position is variable between 32 and 40 hours per week. In consultation with the team, we are extremely flexible to determine where you want to work, at home, the beach or at our office. The salary indication is between € 2,750 and € 3,600. In addition, we offer a laptop, mobile phone and a business OV-chip card so you can properly carry out your work.
Are you interested in the Account Manager position? Or would you like to discuss other options, do not hesitate to contact us via Kim Coenraads (+31 (0)6 13 69 70 43, email@example.com). Or take a look at our website for more information and a first impression.
Unsolicited services or offers from recruitment agencies or intermediaries will not be responded to.