Video Content Creator
Camera, set, action! Are you good with cameras and do you have the best editing skills? Are you the creative person who is full of new ideas? Then send us your portfolio, CV and motivation, and who knows, you might soon be sitting in our office for a cup of coffee and an introduction.
What are we looking for?
A passionate junior/working student who wants to work with us as a Video Content Creator. At Human Insight we work a lot with online videos, such as presentations, e-learning and promotional videos. Therefore, we are immediately looking for someone who can help us with the production of these videos. It is your job to convert our scripts into professional visual material.
During your work, you will not only be working a lot with the camera and Adobe Premiere Pro/Final Cut Pro, but we also ask you to actively think about what new content should look like.
The activities and projects that are ready for you include:
- Creating unique images for various purposes (including presentations, e-learnings, promotional videos and our socials);
- Filming, editing, creating and planning. In short: The direction is in your hands!
- Converting scripts into professional visual material;
- Thinking along about the online visibility of our organisation;
- Ensuring that the video content is correctly attuned to the target group.
For this position we are looking for someone who has:
- HBO thinking level;
- A professional work attitude: you work independently, in a structured way and you deliver on time;
- Demonstrable knowledge of Adobe Premiere/Final Cut Pro;
- Knowledge of and experience with cameras, lighting and editing;
- Your own laptop, which is good enough for editing;
- A good command of the Dutch and English language orally and in writing;
- Experience in making cool animations (is a plus).
Indicative working week
The position is on a flexible or part-time basis, between 8 and 24 hours a week. In consultation with the team we are extremely flexible to determine where you want to work, at home, on the beach or at our office. Salary is in line with the market and in addition we offer a business OV-chipcard to facilitate your work.
Who are we?
Our organization, Human Insight, is an organization with a start-up feeling, but with years of experience, focused on online assessments. Our assessment tooling helps people progress in their work/life/career and helps companies get the most out of their people. It maps out the different dynamics within organisations and provides insight into the personal optimum contribution. We have a flexible internal team and work together with a large pool of consultants and supervisors (also internationally). Enlarging your network is therefore a matter of course.
If you are interested in this position, please send us your portfolio, CV and motivation. Would you like to discuss other possibilities, please contact us via Zeldi Storni (06 82759380, email@example.com). Or for more information and a first impression, please visit our website and our Working at Human Insight-page.