Are you someone who likes to roll up your sleeves and is interested in customer contact and managing projects? Then we have an interesting position to offer. We are looking for a Project Manager to provide our customers with the necessary guidance and service.
Result areas for the project manager position:
- Ensure the successful implementation and support of the back office tasks within projects;
- Independently managing projects and accounts;
- Speaking to customers and guiding them in a process where Human Insight tooling is used;
- Contact onderhouden met businesspartners en klanten;
- Identifying questions and translating this into actions for the Human Insight team;
- Share customer data, in the form of reports, with the customer;
- Drafting presentations for clients containing visualisations of assessment data.
For this vacancy we are looking for someone who:
- Knows how to keep an overview when multiple projects need to be managed;
- Has a good command of the Dutch and English language in word and writing;
- Can work independently and is not afraid to pick up the phone;
- Is an ‘all round awesome’ person.
The current Human Insight team consists of an interesting mix of diverse talents and backgrounds. We therefore mainly look at your interests and skills and not so much at your work experience and diplomas. That said, we suspect that people with a background in Business Administration, Psychology or HR will quickly understand what we do for our clients.
Who are we?
Our organisation, Human Insight, is an organisation with a start-up feel, but with years of experience focused on online assessments. Our assessment tooling helps people progress in their work/life/career and helps companies get the most out of their people. It maps the different dynamics within organisations and provides insight into the personal optimal contribution. We have a flexible internal team and work together with a large number of consultants and supervisors (also internationally). So expanding your network is part of it.
Work week indication
The position is variable between 32 and 40 hours per week. In consultation with the team, we are extremely flexible to determine where you want to work, at home, the beach or at our office. Salary is in line with the market and we also offer a business OV chip card to be able to perform your work properly.
Are you interested in the project manager position? Or if you would like to discuss other options, please contact us via Zeldi Storni (+31 (0)6 827 593 80, firstname.lastname@example.org). Or take a look at our website www.human-insight.com for more information and a first impression.