Online Marketing internship
Are you interested in marketing, SEO and campaign management? Would you like to gain experience during an Online Marketing internship? And would you like to help with the growth ambitions of an organisation that focuses on helping people realise their full potential in complex and ever-changing environments? Then we are looking for you!
What are we looking for?
Human Insight is looking for a passionate student for an Online Marketing internship who can independently set up marketing campaigns, monitor and translate social media and website statistics and is aware of developments in the field of online marketing. And in addition, in collaboration with the team, you will be creative to analyse and improve our marketing communications. You work in a growing and ambitious team with short lines of communication and great involvement. We like to see a nice combination of independence and collaboration. With us you are more than an intern, you are part of the team.
The activities and projects that are ready for you include:
- Developing, setting up and analysing marketing campaigns via LinkedIn and/or Google Ads;
- Researching, analysing and optimising SEO in collaboration with our external SEO specialist;
- Create and market content through various marketing channels such as email, social media, marketing campaigns, events and the newsletter;
- Conducting market research in order to subsequently analyse and implement trends in the field of marketing;
- Collaborate with different departments to analyse, improve and create marketing communications;
- Support in the field of communication, marketing and events.
For this position, we are looking for someone who:
- Follows an education in the direction Communication, (Online) Marketing, International Business Management or something similar;
- Is looking for a graduation or field experience internship;
- Affinity with social media, SEO and translating online statistics;
- Can communicate well, is independent, can work in a team and can handle responsibility;
- Has a good command of the English language in word and writing;
- Experience with programs such as WordPress, Google Analytics, Hotjar and Mailblue is an advantage.
Who are we?
Our organisation, Human Insight, is an organisation with a start-up feel, but with years of experience, focused on online assessments. Our assessments help people move forward in their work, life and career and help companies get the most out of their people. We use this to map out the various dynamics within organisations and provide insight into the personal optimal contribution. We have a flexible internal team and work together with a large number of consultants and supervisors (also internationally). So if you are looking to expand your network, you are at the right address. The services we offer are mostly online and we offer online courses and modules through our Human Insight Academy.
Are you interested in this position? Or if you would like to discuss other options, please contact us via Karina Steens (+31 (0)6 348 528 87 or email@example.com). For more information and a first impression, please visit our website: www.human-insight.com.