Junior Project Manager
Are you someone who likes to roll up your sleeves and is interested in customer contact and overseeing and supporting projects? A position that is possible part-time, but is also very suitable next to study or other work. Then we have an interesting position on offer. We are looking for a Junior Project Manager to provide our customers with the necessary guidance and service.
Result areas for the project manager position:
- Ensuring the successful implementation and support of back-office tasks within projects;
- Supporting and ultimately independently managing projects;
- Speaking to customers and guiding them in a process where Human Insight tools are used;
- Identifying questions and translating this into actions for the Human Insight team;
- Share customer data, in the form of reports, with the customer;
- Drafting presentations for clients containing visualisations of assessment data.
For this vacancy, we are looking for someone who:
- Knows how to keep an overview when multiple projects and accounts need to be managed;
- Is not averse to routine work;
- Has a good command of the English language in word and writing;
- Can work independently and is not afraid to pick up the phone;
- Is an ‘all-around awesome’ person.
The current Human Insight team consists of an interesting mix of diverse talents and backgrounds. We, therefore, mainly look at your interests and skills and not so much at your work experience and diplomas. That said, we suspect that people with a background in Business Administration, Psychology or HR will quickly understand what we do for our clients.
Who are we?
Our organisation, Human Insight, is an organisation with a start-up feel but with years of experience focused on online assessments. Our assessment tooling helps people progress in their work/life/career and helps companies get the most out of their people. It maps out the different dynamics within organisations and provides insight into the personal optimal contribution. We have a flexible internal team and work together with a large number of consultants and supervisors (also internationally). So you don’t have to worry about expanding your network.
Work week indication
The position is variable between 8 and 32 hours per week. In consultation with the team, we are extremely flexible to determine where you want to work, at home, the beach or at our office. The salary indication is between € 11.75 – € 14 per hour. In addition, we offer a laptop, mobile phone and a business OV-chip card so you can properly carry out your work.
Are you interested in the Junior Project Manager position? Or would you like to discuss other options, do not hesitate to contact us via Zeldi Storni (+31 (0)6 827 593 80, email@example.com). Or take a look at our website for more information and a first impression.