Are you interested in a lot of numbers and is it your passion to give clarity to all these numbers by means of statistics and data analysis?
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a driven intern/employee who wants to work with us as a Data Analyst.
The activities and projects that are ready for you include:
- Improving and updating the statistical aspects of our products;
- Analysing results and theory;
- Digging out our large questionnaire database and deriving interesting research from it (done several times, publications in e.g. Harvard Business Review);
- Making an enormous amount of data accessible and usable in a practical way and then also being able to communicate your findings and start a discussion about them;
- Running data analyses with colleagues by making the information accessible.
In addition, we like to see and stimulate entrepreneurship in our people. Do you have a good idea? Or do you see a potential research, article or product in the market? Then we would like to support you!
For this position we are looking for someone who:
- Is following and/or has completed the study of Psychology, Econometrics or Mathematics and is looking for an internship or part-time position;
- Has an affinity with statistics, language and organisational psychology;
- Enjoys fiddling with figures;
- Has the skill to introduce colleagues to the subject matter;
- Has a good command of the Dutch and English languages, both verbally and in writing;
- Is an ‘all round awesome’ person.
Salary and fringe benefits
Of course, you will receive a competitive salary or internship fee for your contribution. For this, we expect full commitment and an entrepreneurial mentality at our location in The Hague. The starting date can be determined in consultation with Human Insight.
We are looking for a part-time Data Analyst to work with us between 8 and 24 hours per week.
Who are we?
Our organization, Human Insight, is an organization with a start-up feeling, but with years of experience, focused on online assessments. Our assessment tooling helps people progress in their work/life/career and helps companies get the most out of their people. It maps out the different dynamics within organisations and provides insight into the personal optimum contribution. We have a flexible internal team and work together with a large pool of consultants and supervisors (also internationally). Enlarging your network is therefore a matter of course.
Are you interested in this position? Or would you like to discuss other possibilities, please contact us via Zeldi Storni (06 82759380, firstname.lastname@example.org). Or for more information and a first impression, please visit our website and our Working at Human Insight-page.