Are you interested in sales, good at making connections and building relationships? Would you like to gain experience as a Sales Executive? And would you like to help with the growth ambitions of an online assessment company with consulting activities? Then we are looking for you!
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a driven Sales Executive who knows what it means to independently convince new customers of our added value. And also proactively manage the market to bring our Human Insight brand to the right people. Within this role, you are part of an enthusiastic team consisting of 15 people. Together with the rest of the team, you try to market our products and services.
We notice that a lot is happening within our internationally operating organisation. This means that we value the way we work. You decide how you work most efficiently, results count and we do that together as an organisation. But we are looking for someone who can devote his full time and attention to sales.
The activities and projects that are ready for you include:
- Search for new networks and customers;
- Selling our services under the name Human Insight Solutions;
- Offering our online assessments to organisations that want to invest in talent;
- Supervising intake interviews with customers and providing presentations in which business cases and product range are explained;
- Guiding customers in quotation processes and where necessary let Human Insight team members join in to switch with the right stakeholders;
- Pipeline Management through the CRM system Copper;
- Provide substantiation of forecasts and prioritise goals/resources to bring in new business.
For this position we are looking for someone who:
- Have followed the Business Administration, (Online) Marketing, International Business Management or something similar;
- Affinity with online marketing, cross media and social media;
- Is interested in talent development, leadership development, people-centric;
- Can work with Microsoft Office or Apple iWork and CRM system Copper;
- Has a good command of the Dutch and English language in word and writing;
- Is an ‘all round awesome’ person.
Salary and fringe benefits
Of course, you will receive a competitive salary for your contribution. A laptop, OV chip card and telephone are part of the package. A company car can be used for sales appointments when necessary. In addition, we have a bonus structure that benefits the team and in which everyone benefits from the success. In selling a knowledge product, we notice that you need several people to be successful. You are not alone and if we are successful, we will share it!
We expect you to be available five days a week and whenever possible at our office in The Hague. The start date can be determined in consultation with Human Insight. Keep in mind that we have customers in different time zones and that it can often happen that a customer would like a response outside the standard working hours that we know in the Netherlands.
Who are we?
Our organisation, Human Insight, is an organisation with a start-up feel, but with years of experience, focused on online assessments. Our assessments help people move forward in their work, life and career and help companies get the most out of their people. We use this to map out the various dynamics within organisations and provide insight into the personal optimal contribution. We have a flexible internal team and work together with a large number of consultants and supervisors (also internationally). So expanding your network is part of it. The services we offer are mostly online and we offer online courses and modules through our Human Insight Academy.
Are you interested in this position? Or if you would like to discuss other options, please do not hesitate to contact us at Sebastian Hamers (+31 (0)6 536 119 76, firstname.lastname@example.org). Or take a look at our website for more information and a first impression or check out our working at-page.