Are you interested in people’s drives, leadership and eager to get started with our tool?
Because we are looking for a driven intern with a psychology background for a work experience or graduation internship. Start date in consultation.
Result areas for this internship
- collaboratively developing and devising leadership packages;
- conducting literature research on the theme of leadership;
- structuring questionnaire and report texts;
- supporting the design of leadership workshop and session materials and processes;
- making connections with current Human Insight products;
- identifying questions and translating this into actions for the Human Insight team.
We are looking for someone for this vacancy who:
- is looking for an instructive internship;
- has an affinity with the subject of ‘Leadership’;
- is not averse to literature research and research work;
- has a good command of the Dutch and English languages, both verbally and in writing;
- can work independently and draw up a good step-by-step plan for himself and the final product;
- is an ‘all-round awesome’ person;
The current Human Insight team consists of an interesting mix of diverse talents and backgrounds. We therefore look primarily at your interests and skills rather than work experience and qualifications. That said, we suspect that people with a background in psychology or HR will quickly understand what we do for our clients.
Our organisation, Human Insight is an organisation with a start-up feel, but with years of experience, focused on online assessments. Our assessment tooling helps people progress in their work/life/career and helps companies get the most out of their people. It maps the different dynamics within organisations and provides insight into personal optimal contribution. We have a flexible internal team and work with a large pool of consultants and mentors (also internationally). So expanding your network will be fine.
Indicative working week
Naturally, you will receive an internship compensation for your contribution. The start date of your internship can be determined in consultation with Human Insight. We are open to a hybrid traineeship, whereby part of the work is done at our office in The Hague and part is done from home.
Are you interested in this internship? Or would you like to talk about other opportunities, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com. Or for more info and first impressions, take a look at our website or our Working at-page.