Are you someone who likes to roll up your sleeves, is interested in customer contact and supports the management of projects?
Then we have an interesting position for you. We are looking for a Project Employee to provide our team and our customers with the necessary support and service.
The activities and projects that are ready for you include:
- Taking care of the successful pick up and support of the back office tasks within projects;
- Speaking to customers and guiding them through a process where Human Insight tooling is used;
- Maintaining an overview of all ongoing projects and acting on this where necessary;
- Identifying questions and passing this on to someone else within the Human Insight team;
- Sharing customer data, in the form of reports, with the customer;
- Creating presentations for clients with visualisations of assessment data.
For this position we are looking for someone who:
- Can keep an overview when multiple projects need to be managed;
- Has a good command of the Dutch and English languages in word and writing;
- Is service oriented and always responds to the customer correctly;
- Is happy to take on a supporting role towards the rest of the team;
- Is an ‘all round awesome’ person.
The current Human Insight team consists of an interesting mix of diverse talents and backgrounds. We look at your interests and skills rather than your work experience and qualifications. That said, we suspect that people with a background in business administration, psychology or HR will quickly understand what we do for our clients.
Indicative working week
The position is a part-time position, with the possibility of variable hours between 8 and 24 hours per week. In consultation with the team, we are extremely flexible to decide where you want to work, at home, the beach or at our office.
Who are we?
Our organisation, Human Insight, is an organisation with a start-up feeling, but with years of experience, focused on online assessments. Our assessment tooling helps people progress in their work/life/career and helps companies get the most out of their people. It maps out the different dynamics within organisations and provides insight into the personal optimum contribution. We have a flexible internal team and work together with a large pool of consultants and supervisors (also internationally). Enlarging your network is therefore a matter of course.
Are you interested in this position? Or would you like to talk about other opportunities, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com. Or for more info and first impressions, take a look at our website or our Working at-page.
Note: We are looking for someone that is speaking English as well as Dutch.