Are you interested in events, trends and tracking down the most interesting options for our organisation? Because we are looking for a driven intern with a public relations background for a work experience internship.
Result areas for this internship:
- researching potential events, networking clubs and keynote opportunities;
- thinking along about marketing, branding, promotion and brand awareness;
- acting as a true trend watcher, in order to generate content, blogs, articles;
- responding to daily current affairs and making connections between the trends and Human Insight’s work;
- supporting and setting up Human Insight events;
- identifying questions and translating them into actions for the Human Insight team.
For this vacancy, we are looking for someone who:
- is looking for an internship or part-time job;
- has an affinity with marketing, branding and events;
- is not averse to doing research or afraid to answer the phone;
- has a good command of the Dutch and English languages, both verbally and in writing;
- can work independently and communicate information in a structured way;
- is an ‘all-round awesome’ person;
About Human Insight
The current Human Insight team consists of an interesting mix of diverse talents and backgrounds. We therefore look primarily at your interests and skills rather than work experience and qualifications. That said, we suspect that people with a background in psychology or HR will quickly understand what we do for our clients.
Our organisation, Human Insight is an organisation with a start-up feel, but with years of experience, focused on online assessments. Our assessment tooling helps people progress in their work/life/career and helps companies get the most out of their people. It maps the different dynamics within organisations and provides insight into personal optimal contribution. We have a flexible internal team and work with a large pool of consultants and mentors (also internationally). So expanding your network will be fine.
Naturally, you will receive an internship remuneration for your contribution. The starting date of your internship can be determined in consultation with Human Insight. We are open to a hybrid internship, in which part of the work is done at our office in The Hague and part from home, again in consultation.
Are you interested in this internship? Or would you like to talk about other possibilities, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. Or take a look at our website or our Working at-page for more information and the first impressions.