Are you interested in picking specific assignments and working this into a practical roadmap? Because we are looking for a driven intern or working student who can help us with the Lean accreditation process for our organisation.
Result areas for this internship
- conduct independent research on the requirements for a Lean accreditation process;
- conduct literature research around the topic;
- structure the necessary steps and write a practical plan for this;
- advise what we as an organisation need to prioritise and how to approach this process;
- where possible, already execute/implement part of the plan.
We are looking for someone for this vacancy who:
- is looking for a defined part-time job or internship;
- has an affinity with the subject of Lean;
- is not averse to literature research and research work;
- has a good command of the Dutch and English languages, both verbally and in writing;
- can work well-organised and follow related parties in a disciplined way;
- can work independently and draw up a good step-by-step plan for himself and the final product;
- looks forward to sharing the success of a completed accreditation process.
The current Human Insight team consists of an interesting mix of diverse talents and backgrounds. We therefore look primarily at your interests and skills rather than work experience and qualifications. That said, we suspect that people with a background in psychology or HR will quickly understand what we do for our clients.
Our organisation, Human Insight is an organisation with a start-up feel, but with years of experience, focused on online assessments. Our assessment tooling helps people progress in their work/life/career and helps companies get the most out of their people. It maps the different dynamics within organisations and provides insight into personal optimal contribution. We have a flexible internal team and work with a large pool of consultants and mentors (also internationally). So expanding your network will be fine.
Indicative working week
Naturally, you will receive an internship compensation for your contribution. The start date of your internship can be determined in consultation with Human Insight. We are open to a hybrid traineeship, whereby part of the work is done at our office in The Hague and part is done from home.
Are you interested in this internship? Or would you like to talk about other opportunities, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or for more info and first impressions, take a look at our website or our Working at-page.