Are you a creative marketing specialist with a passion for SEO, Google Ads, and appealing content? Join our team as a Marketing & Communication Specialist and shape the future of our brand!
- Online campaign management and optimisation: Strategically manage and refine Google Ads campaigns to increase visibility of our business and drive lead generation.
- SEO strategy development and implementation: Devise and execute SEO strategies to improve organic search results, for organic growth, through keyword optimisation, content optimisation and technical SEO adjustments.
- Creating engaging and relevant content: Writing engaging and contextually relevant custom content for our website, social media platforms and various marketing materials, ensuring that it aligns with our brand message.
- Marketing performance analysis and reporting: Using data-driven analytics techniques to analyse marketing performance across channels, critically review key KPIs to provide actionable insights, and present comprehensive reports to the management team.
- Marketing and communication collaboration: Effective collaboration with colleagues to synchronise marketing and communications from different perspectives, creating a cohesive and impactful process.
In addition, we like to see and stimulate entrepreneurship in our people. Do you have a good idea? Or do you see a potential research, article or product in the market? Then we would like to support you!
For this position we are looking for someone who:
- Has at least 3 years of experience in online marketing and communication;
- Proven experience and achieved significant results in managing Google Ads campaigns and optimising SEO;
- Has a good command of the Dutch and English language in word and writing;
- Works independently and proactively, and is comfortable with the freedom and responsibility that come with the position;
- Is an ‘all-round awesome’ person.
Who are we?
Our organisation, Human Insight, is an organisation with a start-up feeling, but with years of experience, focused on online assessments. Our assessment tooling helps people progress in their work/life/career and helps companies get the most out of their people. It maps out the different dynamics within organisations and provides insight into the personal optimum contribution. We have a flexible internal team and work together with a large pool of consultants and supervisors (also internationally). Enlarging your network is therefore a matter of course.
The function is variable between 24 and 36 hours per week. In consultation with the team, we are extremely flexible to determine where you want to work, at home, the beach or at our office.
Are you interested in this position? Or would you like to discuss other possibilities, please contact us via Kim Coenraads (+31 (0)6 13697043, firstname.lastname@example.org).
Unsolicited services or offers from recruitment agencies or intermediaries will not be responded to.